WorldFood Kazakhstan 2018: best offers of international manufacturers
On October 31 the 21st International Food Industry Exhibition WorldFood Kazakhstan 2018, the largest exhibition for food industry in Central Asia, will be held in Almaty in Atakent IEC.
This year, more than 370 Kazakhstan and foreign companies from 30 countries of the world will present their products for each sector of production cycle: from receipt of raw materials to processing, production and sale of food.
Exposition of WorldFood Kazakhstan exhibition is increasing every year, the interest of participants and visitors is growing:
- For the first time, Greek producers will take part in the exhibition and present fruit and horticultural crop, Mediterranean products and olive oils
- Polish exposition will present products from more than 15 manufacturers. A separate stand will be presented by the Ministry of Agriculture of Poland
- Russian exposition has expanded and now presents confectionery, dairy products, baby food, healthy food products, various equipment and other products from nine regions of Russia
- For the first time a separate pavilion was organized for distributors and manufacturers of equipment and components. More than 53 companies will bring equipment for meat processing, food and bakery industries. Visitors can also see companies offering IT and computer systems that are necessary for any business in the industry at present
- A separate exposition of bakery and confectionery production is organized, where manufacturers present their new products and raw materials that meet the needs of any professional visitor.
The exhibition is accompanied by extensive business program. Participants and visitors can discuss the current topics of agro-industrial complex, exchange experience with international companies in order to intensify and modernize agro-industrial complex, as well as to form points of growth in agro-industrial sector.
The forum includes two round tables:
1) On October 31, at 10:00 Round Table “Beef farming: Potential of Kazakhstan Industry” will begin its work, representatives of international organizations, government bodies, scientific organizations of EAEU member states, industry unions and associations, business structures will discuss the following issues:
· Key areas of development and deepening of cooperation into agro-industrial sector and livestock breeding in Kazakhstan.
· Development of agro-food market of Kazakhstan in the context of global trends.
· Livestock breeding of Kazakhstan: from import substitution to export.
Official partner of Round Table is KazBeef Group, a member of Kusto Group.
2) On October 31, at 14:30 Round Table “Kazakhstan horticultural Business: Technologies and Global Trends” will begin its work, representatives of State administrative bodies, industry unions and associations, wholesale and retail trade, equipment and technology suppliers will discuss the following issues :
· Opportunities for horticultural sector in Central Asia.
· State program for development of agro-industrial complex for intensive gardening.
· Program for development of irrigated agriculture in Kazakhstan.
· Experience of conducting horticultural business in Poland, Italy, Kazakhstan.
· Trends in storage and transportation.
· Export opportunities in Kazakhstan.
Official partner of Round Table is Incools Engineering (Italy) with a partner in Kazakhstan "Kholod Market" LLP
Specially for exhibitors and visitors “Retail Center’ site will be organized at the exhibition, which includes the following:
- Holding of B2B meetings. Exhibitors will be able to negotiate with top retail centers of Kazakhstan on delivery of products to the shelves of country's leading stores, such as Magnum Cash & Carry, Metro and others.
- Discussion session “Work with distributors: alternatives and opportunities”, dedicated to formation of the most relevant solutions for effective work in distribution market of Kazakhstan and optimization of the chain “manufacturer-distributor-seller”. The partner will be Damu Logistics.
For the first time business venue of the exhibition will combine the most interesting formats for industry-wide B2B interaction. In this way a specialized site “Bakery and confectionery production” will be created, which will bring together bakery and confectionery companies under one brand Bakery Kazakhstan. And Business Council of Bakers and Confectioners B-SPiK will create a platform for presentations and reports, discussions and master classes for suppliers and manufacturers of food products.
For participants of the exhibition industrial excursions to industrial objects of agro-industrial complex of Almaty and Almaty region are also planned.
Today WorldFood Kazakhstan is a successful coalition of specialized exhibitions in the field of agriculture, refrigeration equipment, packaging, HoReCa industry, production and sale of food and beverages and is a strategic partner for the following exhibitions:
- AgroWorld Kazakhstan - Agriculture with crop, livestock, poultry and veterinary medicine sectors;
- ColdChain Kazakhstan - Refrigeration equipment, cold storage and transportation;
- Horex Kazakhstan - Equipment and products for HoReCa industry;
- KazUpack - Packaging, Container, Label.
Official support for the exhibition is provided by: The Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty City Akimat, Union of Poultry Farmers of Kazakhstan, National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Atameken”, Trade Representations of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Organizers of WorldFood Kazakhstan 2018 exhibition: Kazakhstan Exhibition Company Iteca and its partner ITE Group Plc.
Information on the list of participants, business program, as well as registration and name badge you can get here: www.worldfood.kz
Your promo code: WFK51K6W38
Iteca Press Service