Dear Exhibitors and Guests!
The procedure for crossing the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan from May 11, 2020, for the period of quarantine restrictions has changed.
According to the published document the departure allows to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan to foreign states with which, by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, direct (regular, irregular charter flights) air communication has been resumed, as well as entry/transit travel to/through the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of foreigners from among the citizens of states with whom by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, direct (regular, irregular charter flights) air traffic was resumed - subject to compliance with visa requirements, unless another procedure is provided for by international agreements of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
You can learn more about procedure for crossing the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan here. https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/shekaraknb/press/article/details/28054?lang=en
If you are a foreign citizen who has either of the following:
- a residence permit on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a family member who has such residence permit;
- a family member who is a citizen of Kazakhstan,
1) enter Kazakhstan from abroad and leave whenever you need to (or how visa/immigration rule permits), but your next re-entry to Kazakhstan must take place not earlier than 30 days after your last departure from Kazakhstan*;
2) If you are already in Kazakhstan, you can leave any time (or how visa/immigration rule permits), but your next re-entry to Kazakhstan must take place not earlier than 30 days after your departure from Kazakhstan.
- Persons who have a special permit to enter from the Inter-Governmental Commission;
- Citizens of the 13 countries with which Kazakhstan has resumed direct air communication.
At the moment Kazakhstan has resumed direct air communication with the following countries: Russian Federation, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea, Belarus, Netherlands, Germany, UAE, Turkey, Egypt, Georgia, Maldives.
- You can find other exceptional cases in the Procedure for crossing the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan here. In case of questions please contact the call-center of the border service of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan at +7(7172) 719 -111.
The visa-free regime of entry, stay and departure from Kazakhstan has been suspended for foreign citizens of 57 countries until 1 May 2021 in accordance with the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For more details contact local Embassy of Kazakhstan.
Previously the visa-free regime was unilaterally applied to citizens of 57 countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar , Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, United Kingdom, USA,Vatican, Vietnam
Important: citizens of these countries now need a visa to enter Kazakhstan. Validity period and category of a visa depends on the purpose of your visit and a period of stay in the country.
*Exceptions apply for the citizens of Georgia, Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Mongolia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Turkey, UAE, South Korea, Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Serbia, and Hong Kong.
For more details click here or contact local Embassy of Kazakhstan. https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/mfa/press/article/details/6764?lang=en
Algorithm of inviting foreign citizens-specialists by legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Republic of Kazakhstan during the quarantine restrictions
Please pay attention. If you are visiting Kazakhstan, you will be required to apply for an entry permission. An entry permit issued only by the Interdepartmental Committee before applying all documents in local Embassy of Kazakhstan. The Interdepartmental Committee considers an application and makes a decision on issuance or refusal to issue an entry permit of foreigner citizen.
We kindly ask to provide full passport details, flight details, route details to Manager of exhibitions min 1 month before of the date of arrival.
Please consider your intended travel date when making your visa application and plan to include a minimum of 30 working days for your visa application to be processed.
PCR test certificate
Attention (!) As of 27 October 2020, passengers arriving to Kazakhstan from the foreign countries should have a negative PCR test certificate (no more than 3 days should pass from the day the result is issued till the moment of crossing the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
Non-Kazakhstan citizens including those with residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Without a negative PCR test, passengers will not be allowed on board at the departure airport.
- PCR test certificate must be in Russian, English or Kazakh languages.
- For international transit passengers connecting in Kazakhstan, a PCR test is not required provided passengers do not leave the airport transit zone. In case passengers cross the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a negative PCR test certificate is required.
- Children under 5 years old do not need to take the test.
All passengers arriving to Kazakhstan from the foreign countries are required to familiarize themselves with the governmental sanitary and quarantine rules.
We kindly ask you to take into account that information is subject to change due to the epidemiological situation please check update information on the official website of the Government of Kazakhstan.