HoRex Kazakhstan 2018: industry trends, innovations and expert opinions
From October 31 to November 2, 2018 in Almaty, Atakent IEC, exhibition “Everything for hotels, restaurants, supermarkets” - HoRex Kazakhstan 2018 will be held. This year exposition will be presented by two main sections:
- HoReСa, which will present the full range of goods and services, adapted to the needs of regional market and necessary for the qualitative work of catering and hotel business.
- Participants of Clean section will present professional equipment, household chemicals, tools and equipment for dry cleaners, laundries and cleaning companies.
Popularity and effectiveness of the exhibition clearly demonstrates participation of such large companies as: JACOBS coffee, Miele Professional, Procter & Gamble, Zugo.
In 2018, for the first time the following companies will take part in HoReCa section: Babylon Vending - exclusive representative of European vending equipment brands, JACOBS coffee, manufacturer of induction and electrical equipment for professional kitchen "Volcano", "Franco Kazakhstan" - exclusive distributor of premium coffee equipment, Kazakhstan Trading Company - exclusive distributor of Petroglyph water in Kazakhstan, cheese manufacturer of Prechistenskiy cheese-making factory, manufacturer of Kromsan stainless steel equipment.
For the first time the following companies will take part in Clean section: Al-Chemistry - exclusive distributor of Belarusian cleaning chemistry TM Brilless in Kazakhstan, Vernal - supplier of professional detergents and disinfectants, and Delrus RK - supplier of ECOLAB products.
Rich business program aimed at establishment of contacts, exchange of views and increase of professional level of specialists successfully complements the exposition. Visitors are waiting for the following: Forum of restaurateurs and hoteliers, cooking classes and seminars.
So at HoRex Forum Kazakhstan, which will be held for the 6th time this year, a series of master classes from leading industry professionals is provided. Forum Headliners are:
- Alexey Kislov, an international restaurant business coach, will talk about rebranding and opening of his own restaurant including information about mistakes in management;
- Kirill Pogodin, a leading Russian catering expert and founder of “Catering of the Year” award, will hold a master class for banquet and buffet service;
- Ekaterina Tereshchenko, one of the founders of “Soboleva Storozhuk interior design” studio in Kiev, will share knowledge about world trends in restaurant design and talk about possibility of their implementation;
- Mikhail Elizarov, business consultant, coach and author of HoReCa series of books, will talk about modern kitchen development trends;
- Zhanna Prashkevich, head of DPR marketing bureau, will hold a master class on “unstoppable marketing of restaurant”;
- Roman Bunyakov, technical expert in the field of design and co-owner of Glavkhleb bakery and Rogalik Cookery, will share his experience in the field of design.
Within three days of the exhibition, Magic Kitchen TV channel will organize the most spectacular cooking master classes. Visitors will see how professionals work, learn the secrets of gourmet cuisine. For example, chef from France, Daniel Regis, will delight visitors with his dainty dishes. Famous Kazakhstan foodbloggers - Aliya Orman and Dana Kuluspayeva will present modern urban cuisine. A separate master class will be devoted to technology of cooking in Su-Vid vacuum. Traditions of author's cuisine will be demonstrated by Chef from Dickens restaurant. All master classes will be broadcasted on Magic Kitchen TV channel.
Specially for exhibitors and visitors, a series of seminars from Kazakhstan Association of Hotels and Restaurants KAGiR will be held, during which experts will raise issues and problems of hygiene in hotels and restaurants, as well as personnel management.
Synergistic effect from parallel events held at agricultural exhibition AgroWorld Kazakhstan 2018 and food industry exhibition WorldFood Kazakhstan 2018 is expected to be just as effective.
Exhibitions are organized by Kazakhstan company Iteca and its international partner ITE Group PLC (United Kingdom). The event is officially supported by Akimat of Almaty, Kazakhstan Association of Hotels and Restaurants KAGiR, Central Asia Clean Association, Magic Kitchen TV channel, and Restaurant Criticism of Kazakhstan.
You can find a list of participants, business program schedule, as well as online registration on the website horexexpo.kz
Your promocode: HRX18PRESS