KazUpack 2018: proper solution of business targets
On October 31, the 15th Kazakhstan International Exhibition “Packaging, Packing, Label” - KazUpack 2018 opens in Almaty at the Atakent Kazakhstan Business Cooperation Centre.
This year, KazUpack 2018 will present equipment, technologies, packaging materials and finished packaging from leading manufacturers and suppliers of packaging products from Germany, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Russia, Turkey and the Czech Republic.
Manufacturers from China will show Flexible packaging solutions and equipment for the food industry at their national booth.
The domestic manufacturer of container board, corrugated packaging and paper in Kazakhstan and Central Asia - Kagazy Recycling LLP will share the uniqueness of its production. INKAS Firm LLP - one of the leaders in the Kazakhstan market of flexible packaging for food and non-food products will demonstrate different types of packaging such as sealing lid and laminated foil packaging, self-adhesive labels, kraft paper bags and other products.
Large Russian manufacturers of plastic package will participate in the exhibition: KAIROS from Omsk will demonstrate its products, while Alliance PC Printing House from Ural will share its experience in printing self-adhesive labels of premium and economy class. The export support center of the Tyumen region will demonstrate the products of the leading regional manufacturers of packaging, namely plastic packaging for glasses, sour cream and yoghurts of various volume, as well as dense plastic package for cheese.
Zond Pak Research and Production Company will present a new in-house development within the framework of the exhibition – Zond-Pak semi-automated machine, model 6101, for bottling liquid food and non-food products in a cardboard box (Pure-Pak).
Experts and visitors of the exhibition will familiarize themselves with automatic cellophane packager at the booth of “Integral Plus” Company, as well as with branded adhesive tapes and protective films at the booth of Brandlenta Company.
In addition, visitors have the opportunity to participate in the business program of parallel exhibitions of horeca, cold storage warehouse and food industry World Food Kazakhstan 2018.
The participants will discuss the most relevant issues of agricultural sector, share the experience with international companies for the purpose of enhancement and modernization of agricultural sector as well as to establish growth zones of agricultural sector within the AGRI-FOOD FORUM.
The forum includes two Round tables:
1) On October 31, at 10:00, the Round Table “Beef farming: potential of Kazakhstan’s industry” will start, where representatives of international organizations, state administrative agencies, scientific organizations of EEU member-states, industry unions and associations, business structures will discuss:
- Key areas of development and expansion of cooperation in the agricultural sector and livestock production in Kazakhstan.
- Development of agri-food market of Kazakhstan in the context of global trends.
- Livestock production of Kazakhstan: from import substitution to export.
The official partner of the Round Table – KazBeef Group, member of Kusto Group
2) On October 31, at 14:30, the Round Table “Kazakhstan Horticultural Business: Technologies and Global Trends” will start, where representatives of state administrative agencies, industry unions and associations, wholesale and retail trade, suppliers of equipment and technologies will raise and discuss the following issues:
- Potential of horticultural sector in the Central Asia.
- State program for the development of intensive gardening in the agricultural sector.
- Program for the development of irrigated farming in Kazakhstan.
- Trends in storage and transportation.
- Expert potential of Kazakhstan
The official partner of the Round Table – Incools Srl (Italy) with a partner in Kazakhstan, Holod Market.
The Retail Center will be arranged at the exhibition specifically for participants and visitors, which includes:
- Holding of В2В-meetings. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to negotiate with the top retail centers of Kazakhstan regarding delivery of production to the country’s leading shops such as Magnum Cash&Carry, Metro and others.
- Discussion session “Work with Distributors: Alternatives and Opportunities”, dedicated to the most relevant solutions for effective operation in the distribution market of Kazakhstan and optimization of manufacturer-distributor-seller chain. The partner will be Damu Logistics.
This year, the business platform of the exhibition will combine the most interesting formats for the branch-wise B2B interaction, for the first time. This will establish a specialized platform “Bakery and Confectionery”, which will bring together bakery and confectionery companies under single brand (Bakery Kazakhstan). And B-SPiK Business Council of Bakers and Confectioners will establish a platform for presentations and reports, discussions and master classes for suppliers and manufacturers of food products.
Industrial excursions to industrial facilities of the agricultural sector in Almaty and Almaty Region are also planned for the exhibitors.
Promoters of the exhibition are Iteca Kazakhstan Company and its international partner ITE Group PLC (United Kingdom).
You can register and get a personal badge, as well as a list of exhibitors at www.kazupack.kz. Your promo code: KZU18PRESS