KIHE 2019: Three days full of innovations for specialists of scientific and practical medicine and pharmaceutics
The 26th Kazakhstan International Healthcare Exhibition - KIHE 2019 will take place on May 15-17, 2019 in Almaty, Pavilion 11, Atakent Kazakhstan Center of Business Cooperation.
This year, the interest of participants has increased considerably, which is proved by the 29% rise of participants number.
Today, as before, KIHE remains the biggest demonstration platform of achievements in the field of scientific and practical medicine and pharmaceutics of Central Asia and annually gathers physicians of various specialties, pharmacists, governmental officials and businesspersons from different countries.
KIHE 2019 will present representatives and suppliers of medical equipment, tools, consumables for clinics and laboratories; different purpose medical products; equipment for production, packaging, and labeling of pharmaceutical drugs and so on
233 COMPANIES FROM 21 COUNTRIES HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION
There are some companies from Belarus, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Czech Republic, Swiss, South Korea, and Japan declared among the participants.
Transformational changes in the field of healthcare have a positive impact on the growth of interest to the market of Kazakhstan from the local and foreign manufacturers of medical equipment, pharmaceutical drugs, and equipment. Thus, 40 new companies have joined the number of permanent participants of the exhibition.
Among the debutants, there is a Moscow Export Center (Russia), which will present 13 companies. The Moscow companies, under a single 'Made in Moscow' brand, will present high-tech products, conduct MatchMaking sessions with buyers and potential foreign partners to expand current and build new distribution channels. Also, during the first and second day of the exhibition the Moscow Export Center's stand will conduct presentations and discussions on '4P Standards of Medicine. The medicine of the future'.
Besides of Moscow companies, Russia will be presented by 73 companies, being a part of collective stands of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Economic Development of the Novosibirsk region, Omsk region Agency of Development and Investments, Entrepreneurship Support Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan, Coordination Center for Support of Export Oriented Small and Medium Enterprises of Smolensk region, Astrakhan Export Support Coordination Center and Altaiskiy Fund of Development of Small and Medium-Sized Entrepreneurship.
In general, the number of foreign exhibitors will be 61% of the total number of exhibition participants. Together with international manufacturers, local companies, whose share equals to 39%, will take part in the exhibition. We shall notice, that interest of Kazakhstani companies is growing each year, thus, in 2018, 70 companies took part in KIHE Exhibition, in 2019 - 91 local companies.
The General Partner of KIHE 2019 Exhibition is OrdaMed Central Asia Company - the leading distributor of medical equipment in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. The Company annually participates in the exhibition and demonstrates its innovations and the most advanced medical equipment to a wide range of specialists.
A significant number of visitors will be met by the Exhibition Registration Partner MedExpert Eurasia LLP - a leader in the field of registration, certification, and licensing of medical products and medical equipment in Kazakhstan and abroad. On May 15th, the Company will conduct a workshop on Review of regulatory changes on CIS markets.
Siemens Healthineers Company will present high-tech equipment for medical visualization, interventional radiology and laboratory diagnostics, as well as IT solutions. On May 15th and 16th, the Company will conduct workshops on Ultrasound Investigation in diagnosing an intra-abdominal injury, Dynamic Contrast-enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Oncology, and MRI of Prostate Cancer - PIRADS v.2. Speakers are specialists from Russia - Y.Y.Trofimova, Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Chief Researcher of N.V.Sklifasofskiy Research Institute for Emergency Medicine, Department of Ultrasound and Functional Diagnostics, and V.O.Panov, Candidate of Medical Science, Associate Professor of the Radiology Department in the Russian Academy of Postgraduate Education.
During three days of KIHE work, medical practitioners and general medical community will discuss the most acute issues of industry development.
THIS YEAR KIHE IS TO PRESENT TIGHT BUSINESS AGENDA: THE ALMATY MEDINVEST FORUM, KAZAKHSTAN CONFERENCE OF THE STATE AND PROSPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT FOR KAZAKHSTAN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY, MASTER-CLASSES FROM PARTICIPATING COMPANIES.
Within the framework of the exhibition, special attention will be paid to business and practical events.
May 15th, the Almaty MedInvest Forum, to discuss issues related to a public-private partnership, digitalization in healthcare and attraction of foreign patients into Kazakhstan medical establishments. Key speakers are:
- Kamalzhan Talgatovich Nadyrov, Vice-Minister of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Kanat Duisenbayevich Tosekbayev, Head of the Municipal Public Utilities Institution "Department of Public Health for Almaty city."
- Gulnar Doldashevna Iskakova, Director of Subsidiary of the Republican Center of Digital Healthcare under the Ministry of Healthcare in Almaty city
In the session on Digitalization in the Field of Healthcare the key speakers will be:
- Almaz Sharman, Professor of Medicine, Member of the American Association of Healthcare, HealthCity Chaine of Private clinics
- Aiman Tolegenovna Baizoldanova, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Medical Services Quality Assurance, City Clinical Hospital #4, Almaty city
At present, the digital transformation of the national healthcare system based on new information and communications technologies is of priority.
The Strategic Partner of the Almaty Medinvest Forum - Kaspersky Lab Company - will tell about cybersecurity in healthcare in the section on digitalization. The speaker is Andrey Gromnov, Head of the Department of Software and Information Security, Kaspersky Lab in Central Asia.
May 16th - Kazakhstan Conference on the State and Prospects of Development for Kazakhstan Pharmaceutical Industry, where the leading specialists of the industry will discuss the current situation of the Republic, prospects of its development, labeling and tracing of medicines. Besides, the representatives of public agencies and businessmen will define the main directions for the development of the domestic pharmaceutical industry. Key speakers are:
- Vyacheslav Notanovich Lokshin, President of the Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Marina Ivanovna Durmanova, President of the Association of Support and Development of Pharmaceutical Activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Kanagat Ablakassovich Dyussambayev, Head of Department of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry, Committee of Industrial Development and Safety, Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Yermek Amangazynovich Yassylov, President of the Association of Legal Entities “Eurasian Medical Association”
At the same time, on May 15th and 16th, there will be practical workshops, arranged by the StandardNeuro clinic and the Republican Public Association "Society of Locomotory Impairments - Eurasia", which will attract the attention of neurologists, neurosurgeons, and radiologists. Specialists from Great Britain, Spain, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Swiss will share their experience in the treatment of epilepsy, neurodegenerative diseases, as well as will tell about the opportunities and prospects of stereotaxic and functional neurosurgery.
On May 15th, within the frame of “Stereotaxic and Functional Neurosurgery. Opportunities and prospects” workshop specialists from Kazakhstan, Russia, and Swiss will make their reports.
On May 16th, there will be workshops on "Neurodegenerative diseases. Modern trends of diagnosis and treatment", and "The neurosurgical treatment of epilepsy" Key speakers are Russian and foreign specialists:
1. Victor Alexeyevich Chadayev - Ph.D. (Medicine), neurologist, epileptologist, Head of the Laboratory of Pre-Surgical Diagnostics of Epilepsy in the St.Lukу Clinic.
2. Alikhan Amrullakhovich Alikhanov - Doctor of Medicine, Professor, Head of Radiology Department, Russian Children’s Clinic Hospital under the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation;
3. Igor Germanovich Vassilyev - Candidate of Medical Science, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Leading Neurosurgeon of the Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery of the Republican Children's Clinical Hospital.
4. Eduardo Tolosa – Professor of Neurology, Director of the Parkinson’s Research Program of the Institute of Biomedical Researches of the University of Barcelona, Chief Consultant in the Department of Parkinson’s disease and movement abnormalities of the University's clinic in Barcelona;
5. Henry Houlden – Professor of Neurology and Neurogenetics, Head of the Neurogenetic laboratory of the University College of London.
Kazakhstan will be represented by the specialists of the StandardNeuro clinic, Almaty city:
6. Chingiz Sakayevich Shashkin - Candidate of Medical Science, Functional Neurosurgeon;
7. Rauan Bogdanovich Kaiyrzhanov - UCL PhD student, Head of the Center of Movement Abnormalities;
8. Vadim Kazbekovich Akhmetzhanov - neurologist, a specialist on locomotor impairments.
Visitors and participants of KIHE 2019 will see master-classes on Emergency Treatment of Cardiac Arrest, as well as on modern rehabilitation methods. Master-classes will be held by the AkZhurek Public Fund, 'FIRSTAID. KZ' training center, and ASPASIA Company.
The official support of the KIHE 2019 was rendered by: the Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akimat of Almaty city, Municipal Public Institution “Department of Public Health for Almaty city”, Association of International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Eurasian Medical Association, Kazakhstan Association of Neurosurgeons, the Neuroscience Kazakhstan National Association of Neurologists, Association for Support and Development of Pharmaceutical Activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Republican Public Association “Society of Locomotory Impairments - Eurasia’, and Association of Health Tourism.
General Partner of KIHE 2019 Exhibition is “OrdaMed Central Asia” LLP, Registration Partner - MedExpert Eurasia LLP, Strategic Partner of Almaty Medinvest Forum is Kaspersky Lab Company. Partner of practical workshops - Standard Neuro clinic.
The organizer of the event is Iteca company together with its international partner ITE Group Plc (Great Britain).