The holding of spring events is postponed due to the introduction of a quarantine regime on the territory of Almaty and Nur-Sultan.
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
Given the complicated situation with the spread of COVID-19 in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty, as well as in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus to other cities of Kazakhstan, the State Commission for the Emergency Situations under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on March 19, 2020 decided to introduce a quarantine regime, as well as additional restrictive, preventive and anti-epidemiological measures.
Taking into account the current situation in the country, Iteca Kazakhstan Exhibition Company announces the postponement of the spring exhibition events:
- The 27th Kazakhstan International Healthcare KIHE Exhibition will take place on August 18-20, 2020
- The 19th North Caspian Regional Atyrau Oil&Gas Exhibition will take place on August 26-28, 2020
- The 19th North-Caspian Regional Building & Interiors Exhibition AtyrauBuild Exhibition will take place on August 26-28, 2020
- The 20th Anniversary Kazakhstan International Tourism and Travels Exhibition - KITF will take place on September 24-26, 2020
- The 10th Anniversary Kazakhstan International Exhibition Protection, Security, Rescue and Fire Safety Exhibition - Securex will take place on October 6-8, 2020.
We hope for the understanding of the participants and visitors who were waiting for our expo events in the spring exhibition season, and we regret the inconvenience associated with the postponement of the event due to the current situation.
As event organizers, we will make every effort to make our exhibitions in the summer and fall as fruitful and effective as possible for you!
Being a socially responsible company, we care not only about the well-being and business of our participants and visitors, but also about the health of our employees. The management of the company decided that the company’s offices in Nur-Sultan and Almaty from March 19, 2020 will operate remotely.
Should you have any questions, please, write to employees by mail or call the company’s work phone - we always stay in touch.
On behalf of Iteca, we wish you prosperity and stability during this difficult time, and most importantly - health to you and your relatives!